Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOW DAY!!!

As a kid, I can remember waking up very early on certain winter mornings and praying like crazy that the news channel would flash my school's name across the screen along with the precious words "Closed - No School."  Well, now I'm a grown woman and I still do the same thing... I'm just lucky enough to work in a profession that still has snow days!  Teaching can be so tough, but getting to stay home and snuggle up with my family for a day of rest and respite from the weather is definitely one of the perks!! 

Adelyn was such a tiny baby last winter that we kept out of the cold weather as much as possible, but this year we actually got to take her out and let her explore the snow.  I'm not sure it was her favorite thing, but she looked so darn cute all bundled up and she got to take her first sled ride.  Again, not her favorite thing but I guess at least we can say she tried!

Aunt Kaity and Braeden came sledding with us.
Ronnie loves his snow-baby!

Not quite sure about this stuff!



Here we go!

 Happy snow day!

1 comment:

Journey2Goal said...

How cute! Glad you are having a fun snow day with your snow princess:)